WHAT WE DO
- To provide after care support for stroke survivors and their families.
- To promote independent living for stroke survivors.
- To provide a means of interaction for stroke survivors through education, socialization, recreation, and awareness of available therapy programs.
- To provide a resource data base and referrals of community services available to stroke survivors.
- To interact with health care professionals to assist with confined patients.
- To promote public awareness of stroke survivor needs in the community through presentations to hospitals, health care groups and families.